Right. Me crap. You know that theme switcher? The one on the right of the page? The one you've probably not even noticed yet alone tried? The one that I launched five days ago? The one that didn't actually work in Internet Explorer? At all?
You see it did originally work in Internet Explorer - it worked perfectly. Well until I decided to re-write the code dramatically due to a desire not to have a single
onclick in my code anywhere. So I implemented some event bubbling. And that's where it all went wrong.
Why I didn't test it, I don't know. I normally do. I build my stuff on my Linux box, test on there, then give it the once over on the laptop which runs Windows.
So I spent all morning trying to fix it, and ended up implementing a ridiculous bodge because Internet Explorer doesn't handle event bubbling like every other browser does. What a way to begin my day off...
So here I am, three hours later. It's all fixed. It all works. I think. Yes.
The trauma of trying to get it working is not good for my sanity, and sorting that out was one of the reasons I took a day off work in the first place...